The Van Conversion Repair Parts Specialists
[ Up ]
our customer service department for further assistance at 1.800.528.7953 or
Parts & A/C Vents
Door Pull Repair Kit
- TVs and VCPs; Game parts, headphones,
Parts, centers, receptacles.
Seat Belt IDs,
Pedestals & Bases, Power
- Arm Shear Pin Repair Kit
misc. (Electronics) - Mark III and Tiara
- Boomerang, Roof Top/Side Mount
Effects for LCM Conversions
Top Repair Kits
Boards - Edge & Trim Kits
- Mark III
Brake Lights or Stop Lamps
Covers - Vinyl
III & Tiara Manuals on CD-ROMS
for Replacement Windows for your van conversion? Visit our sister division DCM
Surplus Online for Surplus
inventory of parts for custom conversions, RVs, trucks, SUVs, marine craft &
E-Z Lift Pleated Shade Installation with Shroud
Installing Simplicity Shades in Shrouds
(see diagram below)
Shades are not factory adjusted for your shroud. If the shade will not stay in a up
position, it is the incorrect size for that shroud.
- Install mounting brackets (A) to top of shroud, mount brackets approximately 3" in
from corner of shroud. Note! On vista shades you may use 3 mounting brackets. Quick
Install Shades require no brackets and install with 2 screws directly through top rail
into the predetermined holes.
- Install headrail (B) into mounting brackets, by tilting front of headrail in up
position. Slide hook of mounting bracket into groove of headrail. Then push back of
headrail up, until it snaps into bracket.
- If needed: adjust the tension by retying the knot on the cord retainer of Xmas tree
plug. Adjustments should be done on both sides to assure the shade will hang evenly.
- Install cord (E) retainer with screws or Xmas tree plug (D) - use 1/4" drill bit,
on the center wall of shroud near bottom.
Installing Shroudless Cargo Doors & Vistas
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
- Mount cord retainer directly below window frame in alignment with ends of the bottom